Women’s Spaces Radio Show on KBBF-FM 89.1 with host Elaine B. Holtz and guests Cynthia Quinn, Bonny Petty, Dr. Loi Medvin, and Rev. Margaret Flick on Standing Rock Water Protectors, broadcast on 11/21/16, has been uploaded to the web archives.
1. Cynthia Quinn, a member of the sovereign Yurok Reservation
2. Bonnie Petty, Leader iin North Bay Jobs with Justice/Living Wage Coalition, Communications Vice President of the Santa Rosa Democratic Club
3. Dr. Loi Medvin, Licensed Psychologist in trauma tranformation, Co-producer, For All Our Relations Standing Rock Benefit supporting the Water Protectors facing off the Dakota Access Pipeline on Nov.6th
4. Rev. Margaret Flick, Unity Minister, Santa Rosa Unity
Guest 1. Cynthia Quinn describes how her grandmother kept the Yurok traditions alive, and she in turn for her daughter, and her daughter awoke her to the urgency of the situation in Standing Rock and their need to visit the scene of resistance to the Dakota Access Pipeline (DAPL). Cynthia’s grandmother’s teachings came alive in that community of Water Protectors that greeted them at Standing Rock.
Guest Linkz: northbayjobswithjustice.org
3. Dr. Loi Medvin reports on the For All Our Relations Standing Rock Benefit supporting the Water Protectors facing off the Dakota Access Pipeline that occured o Nov.6th. Over $30,000 was raised at the benefit at the Sebastopol Grange.
Guest Link: Past EventLinks: For All Our Relations Standing Rock Benefit on November 6th,
4. Rev. Margaret Flick leads us into centering ourselves as we deal with our national ordeal.
Guest Link: https://unityofsantarosa.com/
By My Silence by Ellen Bukstel (CD) http://ellenbukstel.com/music/